RSS
Facebook
Twitter

วันอังคารที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

If gas LPG.

If gas LPG.

Costs you have to pay for the gas to be reduced by more than half and is better at NGV pumps around the country. Where it is convenient. This does not include new pump. That arose as a mushroom. I once ran a distance of not less than 300-500 km in the performance is not much worse than oil refining. (Due to the chemical properties of the LPG gas itself) makes sense if you intend to catch it. I do not know if it is different from the oil. Wear rate may be higher than with a little oil for LPG gas is not like oil additives Additive. But things may be concerned that the LPG. I often raise prices as the government threatened them. LPG conversion for use on hot and cold, but if you analyze it, it is unlikely that the exact count. LPG price to rise because the government is not. If the price increase. The next election. Of course I have to vote.LPG gas for the car to be inspected every 5 years.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น